The ZGMF-X10A-ET Eternal Freedom Gundam is a mobile suit appearing from the web anime series Gundam Build Fighters: Steel Builders.
The custom Gunpla was constructed & piloted by Yamato Hoshikawa, the leader of Team Eternal. The Gunpla was a kitbash of two Freedom Gundam-based kits. The Gunpla was noted to be the most powerful unit.
As a combination of both Freedom Gundam kits, Eternal Freedom possesses half of the armaments from each of the original Freedom and the Strike Freedom.
- M100 "Balaena" Plasma beam cannons
- MMI-GAU27D 31mm CIWS
- x2 MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" Beam Saber
- MA-M20 "Lupus" Beam Rifle
- MGX-2235 "Calidus" Multi-Phase Beam Cannon
- x2 MMI-M15E "Xiphias 3" Railgun
- Laminated Anti-beam Shield
Special Abilities & Features
- Full Burst Mode - Like the original Freedom Gundam, Eternal Freedom can initiate the Full Burst Mode.
- Ultimate Burst Mode - When the N-Jammer Boost is activated, Eternal Freedom's uses its beam rifle, multi-phase cannons, and plasma beam cannons all at once, and it forms into a huge beam saber-like shot.
- N-Jammer Boost - Eternal Freedom can saturate its internal components into chrome gold to strengthen its performance, similar to Build Strike Gundam's Radial General Purpose (RG) System. The system can only be activated in 5–6 minutes due to the system's flaw. It can be activated by shouting the system's name. The system also enhances the power & the size of the Freedom's Beam weaponry.
- Hyper N-Jammer Boost - Eternal Freedom can activate it's power even further, which also coats it's entire body into shining gold.
- Eternal Freedom Gundam's frame was constructed from Real Grade Freedom's.
- Eternal Freedom Gundam shares a coincidential similarity to ZGMF-X10Afe Freedom Gundam Feder from Gundam Build Fighters Honoo Try.
- One notable differences is the Eternal Freedom's Balaena cannons were based on Master Grade Freedom Gundam 2.0's.
- Appearance-wise, Eternal Freedom's Hyper N-Jammer form is an homage to Gaogaigar's Destroyer Mode from The King of Braves GaoGaiGar.