GN-001 Gundam Ulfric is a transformable close combat-type Gundam and one of the main machines of the Gundam 00 Roleplay on the Regalia Realms site. It is piloted by the Gundam Meister Remnant.
Technology and Combat Characteristics
Ulfric was designed and built on a Celestial Being-owned resource satellite within the Asteroid Belt. Based on an as-yet-unnamed 2nd-Generation Gundam, it was equipped and tuned specifically for the use of its partly-feral pilot, Remnant. In terms of speed and agility, it is far ahead of its contemporaries. The unit's quadrupedal MA Mode makes it ideal for ground use on Earth- perhaps a good thing for its pilot, who harbours a distaste for anti-gravity.
- GN Beam Saber
- The standard close combat weapon equipped on most Gundams. Mounted on the hips of MS Mode, Ulfric cannot use them in MA Mode.
- GN Beam Claw
- Ulfric's primary weapons. Each of its fingers can produce a long beam saber blade which can be used as a five-bladed beam saber, or merged into a single, more powerful saber.
- GN Vulcans
- Low-powered GN beam guns with a low firing rate intended for anti-personnel and anti-missile use mounted on the head of MS Mode.
- GN Beam Rifle
- Two forward-facing beam rifles mounted on the back of MA Mode.
- GN Beam Fang
- Not to be confused with remote weapons such as the Throne Zwei's GN Fangs, Ulfric's Beam Fangs are a pair of short, GN Dagger-like beam blades mounted on the head of MA Mode for brutal, tearing melee attacks.
As of yet, Ulfric has yet to be deployed, and it is uncertain if its construction is complete.
- As the Regalia Realms storyline does not feature the Gundams and characters from the canonical series, Ulfric uses the model number of GN-001 normally assigned to Gundam Exia.
- Ulfric's design is a combination of the head and arms of Gundam Nadleeh , limbs and backpack of Gaia Gundam [Seed Destiny], and hands of Garazzo [00 2nd Season]